- March 11, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Are you behind in filing your online tax return? Received a notice from the ATO?A professional tax return online service plan puts the taxpayer, not the ATO, in control. TWP Tax Solutions offers cost-efficient, personalized, one-on-one tax consultation services from our enrolled agents. Our timely acknowledgement in tax preparation ensures clients are paying the proper amount of taxes to the IRS to avoid penalties, interest, and overpayment. Tax planning and tax representation are the key components for individuals and corporate business owners looking to keep more of what they are earning. TWP Tax Solutions helps clients understand their financial information to better manage their income strategies and helps them reduce their tax debts. Serving taxpayers nationwide, TWP Tax Solutions focuses on tax preparation and fast tax resolution of all federal and state level tax returns. As enrolled agents we provide more than just financial statements – we provide help with both current and back taxes owed and is prepared to practice before the Taxation Office on your behalf.
Year-round, professional, dependable tax solution services include:
- Audits and Appeals.
- Back Taxes Owed.
- Bankruptcy – (current, up-to-date Federal tax returns must be filed first).
- Corporations and Small Business Tax preparation and Tax Resolution
- Deadline Extensions.
- Expense Deduction Planning.
- Identity Theft.
- Income Planning.
- International Taxpayers.
- Low-income Debt Relief.
- Marriage Dispute – Tax filing.
- Military –
- Disabled veterans – amended returns.
- Extension of tax deadlines for active combat zone service.
- Employers with employees in a combat zone.
- Personal Income Taxes –
- Determine tax solutions and prepare tax liability for the filing year
- Individuals with Schedule C (self-employed)
- Tax Deadline Extensions
- Understand the instructions provided by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Real Estate –
- Property Seizures
- Schedule E – Rental Properties Income and Expenses
- Representation before the ATO.
- Scam and Fraud Disputes.
- Schedule D (capital gains and loses) –
- Gains from involuntary conversions (other than from casualty or theft) of capital assets and losses not held for business or profit.
- The sale or exchange of a personal capital asset not reported on another form or schedule.
- Seniors and Retirees – tax preparation and tax resolution.
- Tax Preparation and Planning.
- Unfiled Tax Claims, or Never Filed.
As professional tax firm company, TWP Tax Solutions focuses on state and federal income tax preparation and financial planning with an outstanding reputation of successful IRS tax resolutions. Equally important is the firms ability to represent clients facing audits, tax appeals, and tax collection actions before the IRS. We emphasise a proactive approach with clients that continues long after tax filing season to manage future savings, deductions, exemptions, tax preferences and income recognition, as well as guidance in financial management for new business startups and business consulting. His clients include individuals, couples, families, corporate professionals and small business owners.
Our experience includes owning and operating a successful accounting and tax practice business. Additionally, as enrolled agents, our accountants are qualified to represent clients with the Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS) as well as with audits and appeals to protect the taxpayers rights and to reduce taxpayer burden, which have resulted in numerous positive outcomes and overall, extremely satisfied clients. Initial consultations are free, where it will be determined what action the taxpayer must take for the quickest resolution. We are licensed to offer taxpayer services nationwide, and resident aliens in foreign countries.
Why choose an Enrolled Agent?
Enrolled agents (EAs) are America’s Tax Experts and serve as your voice at the IRS. They have earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service by either passing a three-part comprehensive IRS exam covering individual and business tax returns, or through experience as a former IRS employee. Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards. Individuals who obtain this elite status must adhere to ethical standards and complete 72 hours of continuing education courses every three years.
Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), have unlimited practice rights. This means they are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients before. Learn more about enrolled agents in Treasury Department Circular 230 (PDF).